Been busy the past several days washing/ironing & organizing fabric for some Quilt Tops I want to make.
This weekend is IT! Time to do some serious Stitching! I wonder how many Tops I’ll get done??
3-D Bow Tie
Up, Up and Away
(A Project Linus Pattern)
I also have a 3-Yard Bundle of fabric from Fabric Café with a pattern entitled “Arrowheads,” plus a 5-Yard Bundle of fabric from Fabric Café with a pattern entitled “Scrappy Fat 5 .”
I probably won’t get to several other kits that I’ve prepared:
- 2012 National Quilting Day/Pointing The Way – Burgundy & Tan
- Dresden Plate/Sunflowers – Yellows/Golds
- Alzheimer’s’ Jelly Roll Quilt – Oranges (Ann Hill Challenge)
- Baby Quilt – Babykins Safari
- Me & My Sister Quilt Kit – Happy
Plus, I have several fabrics prepared for making Pillowcases for ConKerr Cancer
I’ll try to post progress pictures as I go.