Join me for 100 Blocks Blog Tour Day #2!
In today’s Blog, Quiltmaker shows several blocks. One of them is Stepping Stones Stars by Martha McCouskey.
I tested this block in November and used Christmas colors. It almost looks like stained glass.
Today’s Featured Designers
- Elizabeth Dackson dontcallmebetsy.com
- Jackie Robinson animasquiltsblog.com
- Jessie Kurtz hardinghilldesigns.com
- AnneMarie Chany genxquilters.com
- Cheryl Lunch cheryllynchquilts.blogspot.com
- Susan Guzman suzguzdesigns.blogspot.com
- Celine Perkins perkinsdrygoods.com
- Stacey Carey staceysplace.com
- Kay Mackenzie allaboutapplique.net
- Cyrille Zellweger bubblestitchquilts.blogspot.com
- Meagan Taylor & Kristi Jones meagsandme.blogspot.com
- Nancy McNally nancysonestitchatatime.blogspot.com
From today’s Featured Designers, I tested Stacey Carey’s Bedtime Story which is Block #627. In her blog post, Stacey talks about her love of reading which inspired this block.
I liked this block, maybe because I like to read in bed. Although now-a-days, I’m reading on my NOOK rather than a physical book. I haven’t done much applique before and testing some of the blocks was challenging. But this block had both piecing and applique. My block
Check out the other Designers and their blocks. I bet you just might find one you like. Leave a comment on Quiltmaker’s Blog or one of the Featured Designer’s Blogs and you might win a copy of 100 Blocks Vol. 7 or one of a number of great prizes from fabulous sponsors!