It’s Thursday, and the Blog Tour is almost over. So many very talented designers have shared their love of quilting by creating blocks. It is hard to believe that this is Volume 7 – Can you envision 700 different quilt blocks?
Click on the image to see Day 4’s Blog and Featured Designers.
Today’s Featured Designers
- Kathy K. Wylie kathykwylie.com/blog
- Judy Laquidara patchworktimes.com
- Amy Smart diaryofaquilter.com
- Becky Goldsmith pieceocake.typepad.com
- Melissa Corry happyquiltingmelissa.blogspot.com
- Fat Quarter Shop fatquartershop.blogspot.com
- Pam Buda heartspunquilts.blogspot.com
- Robin Koehler nestlingsbyrobin.blogspot.com
- Sandy Fitzpatrick sandyfitzpatrick.wordpress.com
- **Pam Vieira-McGinnis pamkittymorning.blogspot.com
- **Barbara Bieraugel barbarabieraugeldesigns.blogspot.com
- **Pat Harrison oceanwavesquilting.blogspot.com
My Tested Blocks
In the past three days you’ve seen six of the blocks that I tested. Today I will show you three more.
Pam Vieira-McGinnis – Block # 699 – Crossed Spools (Pieced)
This year I’ve seen a number of blocks that included spools in the pattern, but Pam has made hers in more detail with two tones in each spool. Click on the picture to see her blog.
My Block – I made this block last October and it was one of the first blocks I tested.
Barbara Bieraugel – Block #601 – Patches (Appliqué)
Click on the picture to see Barbara’s blog post and the cute A-B-C Quilt she made which includes this block.
My Block – This was my first attempt at hand-turned appliqué. It had quite a few pieces and a number of them were small. I think I need more practice.
Pat Harrison – Block #617 – Spinneret (Foundation or Paper Piecing)
(When I wrote this post, Pat had not posted her picture to her blog. I will come back and add this later, but I’m busy today so it may be tomorrow.)
My Block – This is one of the three blocks that I chose to use in making my quilt. I think I’m getting the hang of paper-piecing.
Tomorrow is the last day of the Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Vol. 7 Blog Tour. Have you checked out all the Featured Designers?