Did you know that a number of Fabric Manufacturers will have free patterns on their site?
- This week I found a nice pattern on the Robert Kaufman site. Check out the Playtime Quilt Pattern. It looks like a nice pattern to use some of the large print fabric that you don’t really want to cut into small pieces. The quilt size is 46” x 53”.
- Another quilt pattern that I found was actually a video by the Missouri Star Quilt Company. In their video they demonstrate how to make a Five & Dime Quilt which uses a Layer Cake and Charm Packs.
- Quiltmaker has a Mystery Quilt “Auld Lang Stitches” that actually started on New Year’s Day. While not exactly a BOM, the instructions will be released on Thursdays from January 1 through February 19. This quilt will be a 72” x 96” twin size.
- Introduction and Material Requirements can be found Here.
- Instructions for Part One can be found Here.
Hope you’ve seen something you might want to try!