Seems that a lot of people start off the New Year wanting to Organize their space. I’m not there. I would have to quit stitching in order to disassemble and reassemble my space and I don’t have patience for that.
- Here are some tips from the Organized Home Blog– I do like a number of tips. One that I have been working on is creating a U-Shaped working space.
- The Daily Seam is another blog with Organizing Hints, including Room Layout, Bookcases, Hidden Space, Wall Space and Folding.
- Do you wash your quilts? Check out Quilting 101.com for some insights on washing quilts.
- ThreadMagazine.com shares information on Thread Tension. Of course, every machine is different. Be sure to check out your owner’s manual or local dealer for specific information.
- 24 Blocks dot Com gives hints on How to Mend an Old Quilt
Two Blogs share tips on Cutting Mats:
Olfa shares “New Life for Old Blades & Mats”
I’ve heard some people have had success ‘unwarping’ a warped mat, but others say nothing works. Bottom line, if you have a warped mat, it may not hurt to try some of the tips, but realize they are not guaranteed. You may just have to save up your coupons and buy another.