I know! I already have a long list of things I want to make. And we won’t even discuss my UFO piles! But it seems I keep finding other patterns/projects I want to add to my To-Do List.
Here’s what crossed my Browser this week –
- Free Quilt Pattern from Quilter’s Newsletter: Stacked Bricks Size: 40” x 64”
- Me and My Sister Designs – Free Pattern Downloads
They have several patterns to browse through, but their X’s & O’s pattern is one I want to make!
- Generations Quilt Patterns has some free block patterns:
- In time for Valentines Day – Delaware Quilts shares instructions for Scrappy Hearts
- Fat Quarter Shop has some free patterns on their site and Kimberly does instructional videos which help explain the piecing. Check out their Free Patterns. The Sew Can She Blog featured one of the Fat Quarter Shop’s free patterns – Fizz Quilt Pattern
- DIY Note Pad Folio – a great use of scraps! We All Sew Blog shares a tutorial with lots of pictures. YAY! I’m visual and pictures really help me understand the process. It takes a note pad that measures 5” x 8” and includes a pocket for pens.
- I’ve mentioned that fabric companies often provide free patterns, but did you know sewing machine companies do too? Here is a cute Zip It Up Bag which is presented by Husqvarna. This is their free pattern of the month for January 2015.
Wouldn’t this be cute to make for your next trip to a quilt show?
Check out the other sewing projects they have at their Free Monthly Project Page.
Did you find anything to add to your To-Do List?