This week we’ve been having fun following Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks Volume 12 Blog Tour.
There were prizes, Tips and Free Bitty Blocks patterns. Each day different designers were featured and many shared their design process or even how their block looked in wall hangings, table runners and quilts. Using a variety of techniques there were blocks for everyone’s interest.
As a Block Tester for this issue, I’ve been sharing my completed blocks. Today I want to share the last remaining 7 blocks that I made.
- Alexis Tommer, a Graphic Designer for Quiltmaker – Block #1196 – Spectacles (Pieced)
- Chris Hoover of Whirligig Designs – Block #1145 – Easy Breezy (Pieced & Appliqué)
- Debbie Caffrey of Debbie’s Creative Moments, Inc. – Block #1133 – Hurry, Spring! (Foundation & Pieced)
- Gina Gempesaw of Gem Hill Quilts – Block #1175 – Spin-Off (Pieced)
- Kari Carr of New Leaf Stitches – Block #1134 – Fair & Square (Foundation Piecing & Pieced)
- Keiko Clark of K Cotton Studio – Block #1168 – My Favorite Things (Pieced)
- Terri Degenkolf of Whimsicals – Block #1136 – Sweet Treats (Appliquéd & Pieced)
Well, that’s it for this Blog Tour. I had fun testing these blocks. Some presented me with challenges of techniques I hadn’t done before.
Looking forward to Volume 13 – We’re already testing blocks for it.