All the planning is done. Everything is set up waiting for the ladies to arrive. YAY! The rain stopped in time for the Early Birds to unload their cars.
- The bedrooms are freshly made up,
- The tables are set up for the ladies to arrange their sewing machine and supplies to create their 4-day sewing station,
- There is a cutting table at each end of the room,
- Two Ironing boards are waiting,
- The Door Prizes are waiting,
- The gifts & name tags are laid out,
- The Snack Table is all set, and
- The Spirit Wind Staff have meals all planned out.
I even got a little sewing done once it was all set up.
A number of ladies travel some distance, so the Early Birds arrived last night.
There was a late evening snack of veggies & dip, cheese & crackers and fresh carrot cake with ice cream. We had a wonderful time catching up with friends we haven’t seen in a year and meeting new-to-us Retreaters!
We even got a visit from a Tiny Quilter Helper! His job is to help us measure. (One of 12 new Vizsla puppies a week and a half old – isn’t he sooooo cute! Don’t you want one!)
Ready! Set!! Sew!!!
Happy Stitching & Moving!